News and Events List
- Ned has returned to NYC to explore the world as an Equity Actor!
- 8/16 - Wrapped principal filming of S-her-lock: The Series, an LGBT adaptation of Sherlock Holmes! - click here for more info!
- 7/19 - Closing performance of Guys on Ice at The Fireside in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, where Ned was the general understudy to all three roles in this three person comedy. With this contract, Ned has joined the Actor's Equity Association and is now a union actor!
- 6/7 - Closing performance of All Shook Up at The Fireside in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, where Ned played Dennis, one of his all time dream roles!
- 4/19 - Closing performance of The Wizard of Oz at The Fireside in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin where Ned was in the Ensemble and covered the roles of the Tin Man (performed), Scarecrow, and Cowardly Lion.
- 12/20 - Closing performance of White Christmas at the New Jenny Wiley Theatre in Pikeville, Kentucky where Ned played Bob Wallace (Bing Crosby from the movie)! - click here for photos
- 7/30: Closing performance of Damn Yankees at the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse in Auburn, New York. Ned played Linville and was the top tenor for the "Heart" Trio. - click here for photos
- 7/3: Final day of filming for Night of the Living Deb, a new Zombie Romantic Comedy for which Ned was the Stunt Coordinator and also played a small role! The movie is directed by Kyle Rankin (winner of Project Greenlight) and starring Michael Cassidy, Maria Thayer, Chris Marquette, and Ray Wise! Blog Post | Check out the IMDB page!
- 6/7: Closing performance of Renewal at the Times Square Arts Center in New York City. Ned played Goby Richards in this world premiere musical!
- 10/27 - The closing performance of Once Upon a Mattress at The Fireside in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, where Ned played The Minstrel!
The Rock River Times Review | TimeOut Review
- 10/27: Closing performance of Once Upon a Mattress at The Fireside in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, where Ned played The Minstrel!
- 8/4 - The closing performance of Ned's NYC debut as Smiley Williams in Angel on my Shoulder, a new musical of the 1946 Mafia classic!
- 6/1 - Closing performance of I Love a Piano at The Pines Dinner Theatre. Ned played Jim in this fun jukebox musical of Irving Berlin music.
The Lehigh Valley Press Review | LVStage.org Review
- 2/24 - Closing performance of The Sizzlin' 60's at The Fireside. Ned was a featured performer in this original 1960's Musical Revue!
OnMilwaukee.com review | TimeOut review
- 9/30 - Closing Night of Of Thee I Sing at the Theatre at Monmouth! Ned played Samuel Jenkins in this Gershwin classic! - click here for photos
Encore Sun Journal review
- 8/15 - Closing performance of My Fair Lady at the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse, directed by Jen Waldman! Ned was a member of the Cockney Quartet and of the Ensemble - click here for photos
The Citizen review | Ithaca Journal review | Syracuse New Times review
- 7/29 - Closing Performance for the Ithaca Shakespeare Company productions of Taming of the Shrew and Romeo and Juliet. Ned co-fight choreographed both productions with Nick Shuhan.
- 6/30 - Closing performance of the new Burt Bacharach jukebox musical Burt and Me at the Hackmatack Playhouse. Ned played Jerry Landis.
Tourist News review | Seacoast Online review
- 5/20 - Ned graduated from Ithaca College with his B.F.A. in Musical Theatre!
- 5/15 - Ithaca College Senior B.F.A. Showcase at New World Stages!
- 4/7 - Closing performance of Working, the spring musical from the Ithaca College Department of Theatre Arts. Ned played Frank Decker, Conrad Swibel, Charlie Blossom, and others. - click here for photos
Ithaca Journal review | Ithacan review
- 2/25 - Ned wrapped on Wintersmith, an Epic Fantasy Thesis Film written/produced by Bryant Francis, and directed by Anthony Tocchio! He played Fenris and also Fight Choreographed along with Nick Shuhan! - click here for photos
- 12/17 - Closing performance of The Spirit of Reindeer, the new Christmas musical directed by Ned and written by Erich Goldstein and Brian Cimmet. - click here for photos
- 11/10 - Ned played Private Gar in On The Verge Theatre Company's production of Philadelphia: Here I Come
- 10/15 - Closing performance of Plumfield, Iraq at Ithaca College. Ned played Pete/Garcia, as well as fight directed the production. - click here for photos
- 7/24 - Ithaca Shakespeare Company closes A Midsummer Night's Dream and As You Like It, performed in rotating repertory. Ned played Demetrius, Charles the Wrestler and Fight Directed both productions. - click here for photos